1) To be deposited by the date given in the admission letter.
appearing in final year examination are also eligible.
3) Lumpsum fee or 1st Instalment of fee (under Instalment scheme) to be deposited along with the application form..
4) Fee should be sent by the A/c Payee Bank Draft in favour of ‘Indian Institute of
Pharmaceutical Marketing" payable at Lucknow.
5) Each fee Instalment paid after the pay by date shall be accompanied with a late fee @Rs 50/- per month.
fee ( at the time of admission ) Rs 250/-
Charges Rs 250/- per semester.
Track fee Rs 700/- per semester ( if opted )
Rs 125/- per subject payable on date given in admission
NRI / FOREIGN STUDE
NRI/Foreign Student will have to pay US $ 1800 for 2 year MBA course , .Exam fee for NRI/Foreign Student US $ 20 per subject. Registration fee US $ 50 , Postal Charges US $ 100 per semester.
For Students of SAARC Nation ( Like Pakistan , Sri Lanka , Bangladesh , Nepal , Bhutan , Maldives) following fee structure is applicable : -
Course fee for MBA course is Rs 53554/- , Postal Charges Rs 2500/- , Exam fee Rs 250/- per paper.
Fast Track Fee : Rs1400/- per semester at the time of admission (if opted),
(6) NRI / Foreign Student can pay fee in two equal instalment. The first instalment to be accompanied with the admission form followed by second instalment as given on the admission letter.
7) NRI Student can pay fee at par with Indian students provided they give a local address in India for communication / dispatch of study material. In this case IIPM shall not be responsible for any loss or damage or delay.